12 Feb PROJECT MANAGEMENT TRAINING
We are running our “Keep Calm It’s Only a Project” course at the end of March 2019. In short this is a ‘project management/stakeholder management’ course for those managers who are taking ownership of projects but have little/no project management experience.
Over the course of 2 sessions we will take them through effective project communications, assertive behaviour, listening and capturing, identifying stakeholders and then keeping those stakeholders updated at the correct level of engagement.
We talk a lot about the RASCI model.
This is a very intensive course spread over 2 sessions (of 4hrs each), with tonnes of learning that can be used in the real world of day-to-day project management. It’s based on our experience with the structure of RASCI and the sessions are hands on activities to embed learning.
- Communication skills and assertive behaviour
- Confidence and listening for cues before taking action
- Identifying stakeholders and know when and how to communicate to them
- Understanding levels of engagement for your project from different stakeholders
- Deeper understanding of engaging specific stakeholders; how do I know who they are and what’s their involvement/responsibility
- How to manage emotional stakeholders/contributors
- Avoiding conflict to keep the focus on the projects purpose and business required outcomes
- How to keep your project on track with the buy-in from all stakeholders
- RASCI project management model is discussed throughout
WHERE AND WHEN?
Venue – Royal Malta Golf Club, Marsa
Dates – 27th March and 3rd April from 10am until 2pm
WHAT’S IT GOING TO COST?
Per delegate – €225 + vat
We have limited spaces available so get in touch now to reserve your spaces. Drop Luke an email now on firstname.lastname@example.org and he’ll book you in!