Get Creative With Your Thinking
Duration: 4 hours
This workshop is designed for delegates to develop different ways of thinking creatively about problems, barriers or possible solutions. We utilise a lot of activities to stimulate thought in a non-conventional way and leverage examples from day-to-day to focus on.
- different people have different ways of thinking
- how to use colour to generate new ideas
- coming up with totally ‘out there’ ideas lead to actionable ones
- there are no bad ideas and allowing flow of conversation in meetings / brain storm sessions can lead to brilliant outcomes
- approaches and techniques to help individuals and teams approach creative thinking and ideas in different ways
- getting creative people involved even if not directly part of a project
- tools and approaches that can be used in many different situations to generate creative ideas
We explore many different ways to approach situations that in the past would have been problematic. Delegates will leave this workshop with a toolkit of different techniques to release their creative thinking.