Duration: 4 hours
This course is designed for delegates to gain a deeper personal insight into what emotional intelligence is and how it can affect their professional and interpersonal relationships. It’s a particularly useful training for managers and leaders to better understand their relationship with themselves and the people they’re responsible for in their teams.
- helping emotional team members focus their energy
- managing situations that could become conflict
- recognising personal traits in individuals
- techniques to deal with stress
- personal authenticity
- how to calibrate language to have a positive affect on relationships
- developing empathy
This is an interactive workshop designed to help delegates gain a deeper understanding of their emotional and social intelligence.