Managing A Performing Sales Team
Duration: 4 hours
Managing a performing Sales Team helps delegates know their limitations as a leader and of their team.
Using exercises and through discussion we learn how to motivate to over achieve reflecting on how to get the best from their teams and from themselves.
- To know how to engage your team to maximise performance to drive the business forward.
- How to use the strengths from each of the individuals to make the team connect well.
- The importance and impact of providing positive and constructive feedback on a regular basis.
- Be able to work towards a goal as an individual yet having an impact on the overall team and business.
- Naturally Influence and motivate the team encouraging a natural progression.
- Confidently turning all sale opportunities into a conversation with positive outcomes.