Art of Giving Feedback
Duration: 4 hours
Art of Giving Feedback develops skills to give feedback at the right time and the right way.
Using role-plays and interactive sessions we explore tips and effective processes in relation to giving feedback. Scheduled 1-2-1 feedback is made more effective if real-time feedback is part of your day-to-day management style. Documentation is your friend and relying on facts can help manage some potentially emotional feedback sessions.
Exploring the idea that feedback is a gift, this 4 hour course will be very enjoyable, active and focused on tip-top-tips.
Delegates will discover:
- the value of ongoing / real-time feedback
- benefits of investing time in regular 1-2-1s
- the best way to give constructive feedback
- how feedback can get the very best out of a team
- to approach each team member as an individual
- the necessity to adapt communication style to each team member
- benefits of keeping up-to-date documentation