Build a Great Team
Duration: 4 hours
Build a Great Team develops leaders and managers to think about devising and running a dynamic team.
Using self-discovery and group exercises, we look at different processes and methods that can be used and thought about when creating a new team and also when newly joining an existing team. Utilising the skills you have within your team are important, yet knowing where there are gaps is super important too.
- Benefits of adapting as a Leader to get the most out of your team
- Knowing how to fill empty seats effectively
- Be able to make observations of the team and know how to handle them as individuals too
- To be able to build trust; allowing the team to trust you for effective outcomes
- To think differently about giving feedback and direction, praise and fun