Embracing The Challenges of Change
Duration: 4 hours
Change in business today is constant, and how we manage it can be the difference between keeping teams engaged and people leaving. This training focuses on change management, how to effectively implement it and equips delegates with the required skills.
In this course, we focus on how Managers should disseminate information clearly and in a timely manner. We also focus on delivering consistent messages to teams and individuals while managing the anxiety of individuals.
- Understand culture change in the organisation
- Organisational development and behavioural change
- Managing culture change – when, what and how to communicate
- Overcoming resistance to change
- Activities necessary to accomplish positive change
- When and with whom to communicate
- Focusing on business needs