Duration: 4 hours
Confidence is fundamental for anyone who wants to move up the ranks in business. Often, talent is identified within teams and the challenge is about building their confidence for them to step up to the next level of responsibility.
We explore the skill of assertiveness without becoming aggressive and how to present oneself in a manner that is authentic. We also cover how to overcome barriers that will have previously been perceived as weakness and how to positively change behaviours.
- Understanding your own strengths
- Inspiring others with your confident behaviour
- Taking accountability
- The difference basic manners can make to confidence building
- How to adapt your appearance for a positive and confident impression
- Modifying your communication style to boost confidence
- Walking the talk
This is a highly informative and interactive workshop using experiential learning and fun, engaging activities. Delegates will have the opportunity to explore what confidence means to them and how they can naturally and authentically be confident.