In A Nutshell
# of Delegates
Price (starting from)
Your Values are Great in Theory, but Not in Practice
It’s easy to express your company’s values with terms like “integrity, honesty, humility, and teamwork” but does the culture genuinely reflect those ideals?
It’s one thing to come up with brilliant ideas on paper. However, turning those ideals into a firm culture can be a very challenging project to take on. Especially if you haven’t defined what those values actually are!
We’re Here to Make Your Life Easier!
We want to help get you to a point where not only you, but your entire company, is living and breathing your company values. We want to make sure that the culture reflected in the company’s day-to-day operations reflects your values.
We’ll also provide guidance after completing the program for how to keep your staff committed to the new values, culture, and mission statement.
What to expect
This program will teach you how to define your desired culture, successfully steer your team, and the proper way to achieve it. You’ll define your values and promote your new ethos from within, enlisting the support of your entire staff and moving your company ahead.
We’ll also offer guidance for the next steps and other ideas to keep your team embracing your values, culture, and mission statement.
For Your C-Level Team
- This session focuses on defining where you are now vs where you want to be:
- Explore your business as it currently functions.
- Outline up to 5 desired cultural values.
- Understand the short and long-term focus.
- Drafting a mission statement – why do you exist?
- Define your current culture and the culture you want to achieve.
- This session passes down the cemented values, culture, and mission statement to your staff managers, as well as educates them about their complementary leadership styles:
- Understand your leadership styles and when to use them.
- Teambuilding focused on leadership styles.
- Explore ideas on bringing the new values, culture, and mission into day-to-day operation and bringing them to life in the business.
- Teambuilding with a focus on the cemented Values and Culture.
- Decide on your next steps – this should include inviting all employees to Module 4.
For C-Level Staff & Their Direct Reports
- This session focuses on communicating the new values and culture to the business with excitement, engagement, and transparency:
- Teambuilding focused on the drafted values and desired culture.
- A team effort to turn the draft statement into a usable document.
- Cementing the desired company culture.
- Exploring ideas on how to put the culture and mission statement into action.
- Finalising your list of 3 to 5 key values.
- Teambuilding, with a focus on cemented values and culture.
Push Your Business Forward
Let’s start with a FREE consultation to understand your needs.
Define your values and build your company’s culture.
Watch your business thrive as a result of a strong work culture!
The Dangers of Failing to Instil Company Values
The way employees feel about their jobs is influenced by the company’s culture. Without a supportive company culture, many workers will have trouble finding meaning in their work, which will harm productivity and, ultimately, your bottom line.
A Good Work Culture Benefits People and the Company
When employees feel appreciated, they’re more likely to do their best because they know they are doing what’s “right” for the company and not just themselves.
A good work culture that focuses on how people work together to reach goals makes people more willing to go the extra mile. Plus, you’ll be able to hire and retain the best talent to keep your company successful.
we don't like to brag, but
we're changing the game
”Working closely with the C-Level and Management team, MadeYou helped us uncover and decide upon our core values. Ever since the workshop, I have experienced a super positive change in the dynamics across the business, resulting in Hero being an employer of choice for many candidates. Working with Luke and Kelly has been professional and great fun.Hero GamingCEO, 2019
”Our objective was to come of the day with a collective vision and values between our management team. Both Luke and Kelly did a great job in facilitating the workshop, and everything we discussed and did during the day revolved around betFIRST and how we can bring the outcome of it to life.betFIRSTChief HR Officer, 2023
”A big thank you to Kelly and Luke from MadeYou. We had many different cultures, personalities and ideas coming together at these sessions, but they facilitated them brilliantly and really helped us make the most of our time together. Can't recommend them highly enough. Rhino Entertainment GroupCEO, 2023
Which payment methods do you accept?
We accept bank transfers, PayPal, Stripe and Revolut.
Can I apply for funding?
Unfortunately, the Defining Business Values and Culture program is not covered by funding schemes.
Where are the sessions held?
Sessions can be held face-to-face or remotely depending on your location and/or preference. It is highly recommended that these be conducted in person for full engagement.
Would you be able to support us in rolling these out once they have been agreed upon?
Certainly. We have many options to support implementing it throughout the company, as well as incorporating employer branding.
Do we need to bring anything with us to the sessions?
No. We only require your presence and participation. As we work through the sessions, our facilitators will gather all the necessary information needed to guide you towards defining your business values and culture statements.
Who should be present for these sessions?
It is recommended that participants who have a thorough understanding of the business should attend these sessions. This includes people who understand the business’ goals and vision and have a solid understanding of the day-to-day operations from a leadership perspective.