Dreading To Confront Your Employees?
It’s safe to say that in life, most of us avoid dealing with confrontation.
As a leader, having difficult conversations goes with the territory. Yet, the majority of us are not taught how to handle difficult situations leaving us feeling unqualified to build a successful team.
We’ve Got Your Back!
The good news? We’re here to help you overcome those conversational anxieties!
Here at MadeYou, we want to give you the tools you need to break away from the fear of having difficult conversations and empower employees to realise their full capabilities!
What to expect
This course is designed to help you understand the process of managing underperformers and build the confidence needed to have difficult conversations to focus on improvement.
By the end of the course, you will:
- Identify the different types of underperformers.
- Modulate your tone of for positive impact.
- Take responsibility for recording clear, concise and objective notes during the management process.
- Effectively give feedback to the recruitment or training department if the wrong candidate got the job in order to improve the process in future.
- Deliver feedback to enhance performance.
- Develop the relationship between manager and HR for support.
- Understand where each team member’s performance lies in relation to others.
- Understand the value of action plans, performance improvement plans and personal development plans.
Push Your Business Forward
Book now to secure your place to attend on the date shown above.
We’ll take your skills to the next level with our interactive training course.
Face difficult conversations and help your employees grow.
Don’t Let Uncomfortable Conversations Impede Your Success
Stop avoiding difficult conversations. Without confrontation, problems will only grow, making them harder to manage, affecting business output.
Most beneficial conversations to progressing in life are difficult ones, don’t miss out on opportunities because of a fear of conflict.
Have The Right Skills to Tackle Confrontation
Difficult conversations don’t need to be so difficult. By communicating and listening effectively, even the most awkward interactions can lead to positive results for both the employer and employee.
we don't like to brag, but
we're changing the game
”I’m really impressed by the professionalism of your coaches.KafeRocksTeam Leader Online Marketing, 2022
”I really enjoyed the interactions we had with the course and not just us listening.GreentubeOffice Manager, 2023
”One of the best training sessions I have attended in a long time.FinaroHR Operations Manager, 2023