Duration: 4 hours
Emotional Intelligence helps delegates to better understand themselves in relation to others emotionally as well as teaching them the importance of empathy in a productive workplace.
Using relevant and practically based approaches throughout this interactive course, delegates will be challenged to think differently. Role plays and games developed specifically to help participants process information in an emotional sense rather than a logical sense gives them the opportunity to reflect on their approach and responses.
Delegates will understand:
- How to develop their levels of empathy
- How we behave differently in different social situations and how that can have a profound effect on their professional life
- That a key aspect of leadership in any position is being emotionally available to team members
- That different people process emotions in different ways
- How to identify our own ‘triggers’ and how to change/control responses in different situations