You’ve Got Great Managers but Need Help Inspiring Them
Being a leader isn’t easy. You must ensure you’ve put the right people in charge of keeping their teams motivated and engaged.
But if your managers aren’t given the right tools to lead their people effectively, they’ll run out of steam. And if a manager isn’t motivated, then their employees aren’t motivated.
We’re Here To Help
With all this responsibility on their shoulders, managers must be empowered to perform their roles well.
Our mission is to help leaders further develop their direct reports by adapting to the individual, their needs, and their working styles to achieve the most significant results possible.
What to expect
We designed this course to teach you how to better nurture your managers. We’ll provide the tools you need to think outside the box. This will help you maximise your team’s potential and tailor their professional growth to achieve lasting results for the company.
You’ll learn to:
- Understand the value of coaching and mentoring.
- Understand the value of failure for growth.
- Understand how to help individuals be a better version of themselves.
- Know what tools to use to motivate your individuals, linking the right tools to the right individual’s progression and development.
- Understand the value of recognition.
- Identify the development needs of your key direct reports.
- Be confident in involving these people in key initiatives to achieve results.
- Tailor feedback accordingly for it to be effective for the individual’s progression.
Push Your Business Forward
Book now to secure your place to attend on the date shown above.
Take your skills to the next level with our engaging training course.
Inspire managers to become effective leaders.
Unmotivated Managers Hurt Business Objectives
Managers’ motivation to engage their employees will fade if they don’t feel trusted and aren’t given the right tools to help them manage. Their lack of motivation will rub off on their employees, resulting in low levels of productivity, which is ultimately bad for the company.
Empowered Managers Empower Their Team
Motivated managers are more likely to be strong, self-assured people who work hard to achieve meaningful goals and use initiative and creativity. This, in turn, will increase job satisfaction and the organisation’s long-term success.
we don't like to brag, but
we're changing the game
”I’m really impressed by the professionalism of your coaches.KafeRocksTeam Leader Online Marketing, 2022
”I really enjoyed the interactions we had with the course and not just us listening.GreentubeOffice Manager, 2023
”One of the best training sessions I have attended in a long time.FinaroHR Operations Manager, 2023