How to Hire Talent
Duration: 4 hours
How to Hire Talent helps delegates focus on hiring the right person and not just putting a bum on a seat for the sake of it!
Using interactive exercises and discussions, delegates will be challenged to think differently when recruiting a candidate. Even if they’re not always involved in the whole process, the session covers all the essential parts of recruiting the right person. This allows them to understand fully the importance of the recruitment process and to also think about the effective methods they can use to select the right person for the role.
Delegates will understand:
- Simple methods for remembering the candidates they are interviewing and to be able to interact immediately the next time they meet them
- The importance of an effective job description and using it to select the right person for the role
- What is missing from the team/department and ways to fill effectively with the right person
- That advert content and style are so important to attract the right person
- Asking a question and waiting for an answer is not always the best way to get the information you want to hear
- Identifying not only if they are a good candidate for the role, but will they be the right cultural fit for the business and the team
- Amazing interviewing techniques and questions to get the best out of the candidate