Managing A Performing Sales Team
Duration: 4 hours
Managing a Performing Sales Team helps delegates identify their limitations as a leader and those of their team.
Using exercises and through discussion, we learn how to motivate to over-achieve, reflecting on how to get the best from teams and from ourselves.
- To know how to engage your team to maximise performance to drive the business forward
- How to use the strengths from each of the individuals to make the team connect well
- The importance and impact of providing positive and constructive feedback on a regular basis
- Being able to work towards a goal as an individual yet have an impact on the overall team and business
- Naturally influence and motivate the team, encouraging a natural progression
- Confidently turning all sale opportunities into a conversation with positive outcomes