Motivating Performers and Overs
Duration: 4 hours
This course is designed to help delegates understand methods for managing performers (Steady Eddies) and over-performers. It helps delegates to be creative, allowing them to tap into the potential of staff members and have a great impact on the business.
- To identify the over-performers and manage them effectively
- Be confident in involving these people in key initiatives to achieve great results
- Know how to value your performers and invest in your over-performers to maximise their potential and business outcomes
- Know what tools to use to motivate your individuals, linking the right tools to the right individual’s progression and development.
- Tailor feedback accordingly for it to be effective for the individual’s progression
- Be one step ahead and know what’s next for your over-performers
- Proactively investing in your talent