Simply fill in the form to download!
Ditch the Annual Review Process, We've Got Something Better.
Download The A to Z of Performance Review Calibration
Whilst relying on traditional performance may feel like the safe option, it’s probably doing more harm than good.
Managers reviewing work performance annually or bi-annually will create a lot of room for bias as it’s more likely that the review will focus on recent events rather than the overall performance. Not to mention that favouritism can come into play, creating unhealthy competition between employees and fuelling a toxic work environment.
Learn how you can create an unbiased feedback process that promotes growth and ensures fair appraisals across the board.
Here’s what you’ll learn in The A to Z of Performance Review Calibration whitepaper:
- What Is Performance Calibration?
- The Difference between Talent Calibrations and Forced Ranking.
- The Benefits Of Performance Calibration.
- The Performance Calibration Process.
- How to Conduct Calibration Meetings Including Checklist, Agenda and Follow-up Meetings.