Train The Trainer
Duration: 2 sessions of 4 hours each
This course is designed for delegates to develop their skills in training others in technical training. We work with them to understand that they are ‘technical’ experts and how they can identify the best ways to pass their knowledge onto others.
In the first session, we talk about training and coaching and the different benefits. We work through how to engage your audience and how to identify learning styles that will help you adapt your training styles.
In the second session, we explore how you can stimulate the thought process, how to present confidence and reduce any anxieties.
There will be exercises delivered to a camera, with feedback so delegates can see their delivery styles and adapt.
- How to structure a training course.
- Identifying learning styles of delegates for maximum learning outcomes.
- Presenting styles.
- Use of training materials.
- How to read delegates body language to gauge their engagement.
- Use of language to embed learning.
- Dealing with challenging delegates.